Topic of Interest
We invite submissions with original contributions addressing all topics related to DLE. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use cases and best-practice examples and guidelines for LT deployment for concrete scenarios or for actual deployment of LT for specific end-users, feasibility studies, prototype implementations, cost estimates or results of desk research.
- Collaborative efforts towards the identification, collection, documentation, curation, interoperability, reuse and archiving of LRs/LTs and other relevant artefacts.
- International, national, regional and local policies, initiatives, projects, studies and research that target DLE or similar/related notions.
- Models and tools that monitor, measure, catalogue or visualize the evolution and dynamics of DLE.
- Studies on technological factors, (e.g., the available language resources, tools and technologies) and situational context factors (e.g., societal, economic, educational, industrial) that may affect DLE.
- Analysis of the benefits of DLE policies.
- Impact on society of DLE.
- Main breakthroughs needed in LT for achieving DLE in a certain multilingual region or society.
- Main LT visions and development goals for DLE.
- Recent advances in LT and NLU that help progress towards DLE, including cost-efficient resource acquisition, processing and annotation, both monolingual and cross-lingual (such as annotation transfer), multilingual and cross-lingual modeling techniques (including but not limited to transfer learning), zero-resource, zero-shot models, etc.